a Type HDMI Cable 1.4 M-M Cable for Blu-Ray DVD HDTV LCD xBox 1080P
|FOB Price:||US $1.5-2.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $1.5-2.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HDMI -032
- Color: Black
- Species: HDMI
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Cable Length: 6FT
- Cable Material: PVC
- Cable Plug: 19pin Gold Plug
- Cable Package: Poly Bag, Blister and Gift Box
- Fob Port: Shenzhen and Hongkong
- Trademark: HX
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8544421900
- Application: Multimedia, DVD Player, Computer
- Type: Twisted Pair
- Connector: HDMI
- Wire Core Material: Bare Copper Wire
- Brand: Hxh
- Cable Color: Black
- Cable Conductor: 28AWG Copper
- Cable Od: 7.3mm
- Cable Certification: FCC, Ce, RoHS
- Cable Warranty: 12months
- Transport Package: Poly Bag
- Origin: China, Shenzhen
A Type HDMI Cable 1.4 M-M Cable for Blu-Ray DVD HDTV LCD XBOX 1080PHDMI Cable 1.4V/2.0V
Range of Application
Perfect for connecting the HDMI Sources to your HDMI Monitors, A/V Receivers, and HDTV
1, Connect one HDMI interface to the HDMI source
2, Connect another HDMI interface to your HDMI Monitors, A/V Receivers, and HDTV
We can provide quite long HDMI Cable with amplifier.
Please kindly find our range of products as below
1, Cable---HDMI Cable, Mobile accessories cable, Coaxial Cable, Scart cable, Audio/Video Cable, USB Cable, VGA cable, etc
2, HDMI Device---HDMI Matrix, HDMI Splitter, HDMI Switch, HDMI extender, HDMI converter, etc
3, Earphone and headphone
4, Wall charger and car charger
5, Bluetooth Speaker
|Data transfer speed rate||10.2 Gbps|
|Support resolution||480p to 1080p and up to 4K×2K.3D video|
|Plugs||24K gold plated/Nickle plated|
Q: What is HDMI?
A: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a fully digital audio and video interface. HDMI brings the highest quality video to your home theater. Since HDMI supports both audio and video it simplifies wiring significantly.
Q: What is HDMI with ethernet?
A: HDMI with ethernet enables multiple devices that are ethernet ready to share an internet connection.
Q: Is HDMI backwards compatible with previous versions?
A: Yes, HDMI is fully backwards compatible.
Q: What are the advantages of using HDMI over S-Video or component?
A: The quality of audio and video increases significantly. Images and sounds will be sharper and defined. These benefits are clearly seen ar resolutions like 1080p.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2, CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard comminications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.