Wholesale Price Extention USB 3.0 Charger Cable for Cellphone
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.63 US $0.26|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000/Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Customized, PE Bag, Blister, Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: USB-014
- Connector: USB
- Cable Length: 4 to 5.9 Feet
- Data Transmission Function: Data Transmission Function
- Charging Function: Charging Function
- Customized: Customized
- Od: 3.0mm
- Fob Port: Shenzhen and Port
- Cable Material: PVC
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 854442
- Interface Type: USB
- Universal: Universal
- Switch: Without Switch
- Retractable: Not Scalable
- IC Chip: Without IC Chip
- Length: 6FT
- Version: 2.0
- Warranty: 12months
- Trademark: hxh
- Origin: Shenzhen
USB Type A is the most common USB connection and you can find it with PC, laptop, Mac and much more and you can extend any of your USB cable, with this extension cable
This High Quality USB 3.0 Extension Cable is perfect for use at home or in the office, easily connecting your device to your computer at high speeds. Great for those hard to reach USB ports, or that small USB drive that is hard to remove. These are also great for extending your USB mouse or keyboard.
1.Connect Power SYNC with Computer
2.Connect with adapter to be the charge cable
3.Display of the lumious beam of the charge electric current according to the electric current index
4.Intelligent Charging Management,the luminous stops automatically after fully charged
5.Restoration to the luminous beam of the charge electric current when detecting the charging
1. 100% brand new;100% fit for your device
2. Easy access to your cell phone data and sync with your favorite smartphone
3. The luminous color is various
4. Adaptive interface and improved durability
5. Accessories only, iphone not included
6. High-Speed Performance
7. Compatible With Pc Computers & Usb 2.0 Devices
8. Rigorously tested
|usb extension cable|
Foil and Braid, Nylon
BLUE,BLACK,WHITE or optional
Bare copper ,Tinned copper, Gold-plated
PVC 80Pa ,UL94V-0 Black, TPE
PE Low Density
0.01 OHM Max
10M OHM /300V Min
DC 300V 10ms
Salt Spray Test
USB 1.0 & USB 2.0
Polybag, PE bag, Carton box
1. Payment Terms
We just accept T/T payment
For Sample order, we request 100% payment before shipping.
For quantity order, we request 30% deposit for cargo, the rest of 70% should be paid after the cargo was ready.
We test the products third times before pack and ship that to make sure they are all what you ordered and to
make sure the products are in good condition. Any performance failure occurs within one year caused by
non-human damage, you can get our after-service for free.
We usually pack the products by normal plastic bags, blister or color box and use cartons as outer packaging.
We always use the safe packaging to make sure the orders won't be damaged during delivery.
4. Shipping Methods
We always choose sea shipment via Hongkong or Shenzhen port, for partial shipment we choose International
Express, such as EMS/DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT. We also accept shipping method as customers request.
5. Shipping Time
For sample order, within 3 working days after your payment was cleared.
For quantity order, within 15 working days your payment was cleared.
If you are interested in this business but not sure about what to do, we can help you out! According to your
domestic market, we will give you the best suggestion to explore the market to construct a winwin situation.
Besides that, we also provide OEM service, which means we can customize the product base on your requirement.