High Speed HDMI to Mirco HDMI Cable
|1,000-2,999 3,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.8 US $0.7 US $0.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Poly Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HDMI-035
- Interface Type: HDMI
- Color: Black
- Cable Color: Black
- Cable Conductor: 28AWG Copper
- Cable Package: Poly Bag, Blister and Gift Box
- Fob Port: Shenzhen and Hongkong
- Trademark: HX
- Origin: China, Shenzhen
- Gender: Male to Mirco
- Applicaiton: Multimedia, Home Appliance, Computer, STB, DVD, HDTV
- Cable Length: 6FT
- Cable Material: PVC
- Cable Plug: 19pin Gold Plug
- Cable Certification: FCC, Ce, RoHS
- Cable Warranty: 12months
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8544421900
Range of Application
Perfect for connecting the HDMI Sources to your HDMI Monitors, A/V Receivers, and HDTV
1, Connect one HDMI interface to the HDMI source
2, Connect another HDMI interface to your HDMI Monitors, A/V Receivers, and HDTV
We can provide quite long HDMI Cable with amplifier.
Please kindly find our range of products as below
1, Cable---HDMI Cable, Mobile accessories cable, Coaxial Cable, Scart cable, Audio/Video Cable, USB Cable, VGA cable, etc
2, HDMI Device---HDMI Matrix, HDMI Splitter, HDMI Switch, HDMI extender, HDMI converter, etc
3, Earphone and headphone
4, Wall charger and car charger
5, Bluetooth Speaker
Shenzhen YYW Technology Co., Ltd has 19 years experience in production, we have more than 40.000 square meter workshop with more than 1000 experienced staffs.
|Data transfer speed rate||10.2 Gbps|
|Support resolution||480p to 1080p and up to 4K×2K.3D video|
|Plugs||24K gold plated/Nickle plated|
Q: What is HDMI?
A: High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a fully digital audio and video interface. HDMI brings the highest quality video to your home theater. Since HDMI supports both audio and video it simplifies wiring significantly.
Q: What is HDMI with ethernet?
A: HDMI with ethernet enables multiple devices that are ethernet ready to share an internet connection.
Q: Is HDMI backwards compatible with previous versions?
A: Yes, HDMI is fully backwards compatible.
Q: What are the advantages of using HDMI over S-Video or component?
A: The quality of audio and video increases significantly. Images and sounds will be sharper and defined. These benefits are clearly seen ar resolutions like 1080p.
Q: What does the jacket rating CL2, CM and CMP mean?
- CL2 is the standard type of PVC jacket used for low voltage cable. CL2 rated cables are often referred to as in-wall rated cables and can be run almost anywhere except plenums. CL2 is more common for non-professional use.
- CM is standard comminications cabling that is not run in walls or in plenum air spaces.
- CMP is a rating that is given to cables that have passed a stringent burn test and are able to be run through plenum air spaces. Plenum air spaces include drop ceilings and non-ducted HVAC air returns.